Zoe Isabelle Costello (born January 31, 1987) was a cast member on the seasons 1 and 2 of ZOOM.
Zoe lives a quiet life in Brooklyn, New York. She was born in Andover, Massachusetts.
Outfits she wore on ZOOM
Zoe wore a plaid dress shirt over a purple t-shirt. She wore a Black Shirt over a White top during the "Language Nursery" Credits.
Zoe wore a pink t-shirt and blue overalls with pink flowers embroidered.
- Zoe was the First ZOOMer to appear on Screen.
- Zoe appeared in seasons 1 and 2 of the revived version of the show.
- Zoe is allergic to latex. She couldn't participate in any games on ZOOM that involved latex.
- One time, Zoe wore a red sweater jacket while playing Rhyme Time, a ZOOM game from season 2.
- During her time on ZOOM Zoe had to take her glasses off during a bedtime skit with Caroline and when she had to dip her head into the water in the ZOOM game "Bobbing for Apples", and also in the season 2 game "Pick Up the Quarter".
- Zoe, Caroline, Lynese, Aline, Kaleigh, Shing Ying, Cara and Keiko are the only original cast members who wore overalls on ZOOM.
- Zoe attended NYU with her former co-star Alisa Besher. She now works on the social media team of the dog product subscription service BarkBox.
- Zoe is part Italian.
- Zoe wears contacts now. She often wears her glasses. Zoe is the first cast member from ZOOM to wear glasses. The others were Mike Hansen, who wore glasses in season 6 along with Maya Morales. However, Mike didn't wear glasses in season 5, which was his first season on the show.
- In Season 2, Zoe's hair has pigtails that looked like Angelica from "Rugrats".
- Zoe does the Clubbi Dubbi Workout Video.
- Zoe has one older sister is with Alexandra Jane Costello, who now works as a homemaker.
- Zoe's parents are Antoinette Marion Costello and Alexander Steven Costello.
- Zoe now works for BarkBox.
- Zoe is one of the only former ZOOMers who did not reprised her role in the YouTube series "ZOOM Into Action".
- Zoe is three weeks younger than her former "ZOOM" co-star Jessie Ogungbadero.