Keiko Lauren Yoshida (born June 11, 1984) is a former ZOOMer from the show was in season 1 of the revived version of ZOOM.
- Keiko's name means "Lucky" in Japanese.
- Keiko was born in Andover, Massachusetts.
- Keiko is of Japanese descent.
- Keiko wore braces while she was on ZOOM.
- One time, Keiko teamed up with Caroline Botelho in a ZOOM Do segment on how to make dream catchers.
- During her only season, Keiko wore a navy blue hooded sweater jacket over an orange t-shirt and blue overalls.
- Keiko had one older brother is with Christopher Paul Yoshida.
- Keiko had her parents is with Sarah Quimby Yoshida and David Roy Yoshida.
- Keiko had her husband is with Todd J. Mathewson.
- Keiko started coughing when Alisa has Ubbi Dubbi Cough Drops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.